Sunday, February 14, 2010

Short Period High Cervix Should I Test Again...?

Should I test again...? - short period high cervix

I had some very easy "time" ... my cervix is still high and soft, and I have not ovulating (non-fertile CM). So I could be pregnant, would have a negative HPTS to date (it was a thin line, but was rejected because he was very weak and had a negative impact on the next day, then started bleeding). But my cervix to be low and difficult to AF. Maybe it was not really a period ... I test again (I would) five weeks long. What do you think?

3 comments:

MELISSA said...

Even a faint line is a line! One of my friends worked in a clinic and gave me a pregnancy test from your office. I have my sister, who held the test and frustrated by a line appeared very pale. Discard the test monitor and saw that I was later the route a little darker, which do not. He concluded that she was pregnant! About 5 weeks, the rule for a new home is tested. My last positive pregnancy test were extremely low, but I'm over 24 weeks. Bleeding more light can be normal jumps for the first period.

Baby #2 Due 8/5/10 said...

I agree. On the morning of the hormones in the urine is the strongest. Then take in the morning and if it is negative, as I have a couple of weeks, and expect a different take. We can not just long enough to tell.

Intrigue... said...

What time of day you took the 2 tests Varry? The first thing you should do in the morning. Normally, a light line is positive, yes, I would test tomorrow morning again.

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Baby hamster shower. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree