Monday, February 22, 2010

Photos As Card Backs Ipod Klondike Boyfriend's 20th Birthday? I've Bought Everything!?

Boyfriend's 20th Birthday? I've bought everything!? - photos as card backs ipod klondike

I have worked with him for almost two years, he's my best friend, and we are very close, but the problem is that I have given everything you can imagine. Des dons faits maison et sentimentale (poèmes, le coeur de papier mâché, the puzzles personnalisés, cadre à la main, différents de nous quelques photos, peintures, décoré le gâteau d'anniversaire et approuvé par moi) ainsi que des cadeaux matériels (couverture Your car, your iPod, hat and scarf, purse liner expensive).

To make matters worse, the entire electronics and clothes that you want for the moment ... Subs for your car, a pile of clothes, laptop, new camera, etc etc etc.

I'll make a nice card or a poem, as I always do, and probably a cake ... but I is glued on, I want to buy SOMETHing also. My maximum budget is $ 200, but I prefer the brand around $ 100 or less hold, as we just celebrated Christmas ...

So, I thank every proposal that we are all very appreciated:) You!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Baby hamster shower. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree