Friday, February 12, 2010

Can I Wear Skate Shoes To School HELP! My Brand New OSIRIS Skate Shoes Got A Black Mark?

HELP! my brand new OSIRIS skate shoes got a black mark? - can i wear skate shoes to school

Ok there are about 2 Dayz, I got a new Osiris skate shoes and wore the school, I'm not used to skate shoes Cuz I breakdance and usually leads to talk. Over lunch, my friends and I always break dance in the corridor. I was breakdancing then my shoes was a bit heavy and difficult to stage, and later I realized that my shoes, a black zero at ground level to the lobby. I have tried to remove with soap in a cloth, warm water and a clean cloth, and even tried to remove with his teeth (lol) too. I had it for about 15 minutes, but nothing has changed, not only ... You can help me please? I take care of my shoes and id really appreciate it

4 comments:

Leonidas S said...

Holy **** man on board, the government has a black dot on shoes skater ...

bro skate shoes are not good grades Skuff and tear, and collapse at a time .... and tap the handle on the cover, are in the souls of your shoes also uses ...

life goes on ... and if all else fails, try a little bleach (as long as you are white shoes, because a cow with a black marker)


You can also skate vids on my page friends on YouTube, which is very sick .. Subscribe Check out his other vids and if you like ... http://www.youtube.com/user/zach01313 ... and if you ever need to trick you may seek the advice of his message ... after Subingen ...

Jacob said...

You should see my shoes! I skateboard for about 8 years and I learned to embrace the beauty of appearance skater shoe Thrasher. . . and it is a black mark. I think we can handle. But if it is not absolute and suffering cares not at all! I suggest you buy this product from a local person "male" of the stores to buy (if you know what I mean) and BLOB or as something that is known in a box and throw something.

Jules said...

I've eaten spots yeah hehe

na man dont worry you will see best when they are used and non-virgin

JT said...

mr. Clean Magic Eraser

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Baby hamster shower. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree